A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction was successfully posted to the blockchain. Once a transaction has been posted the blockchain it must be confirmed. The number of independent confirmations required to verify a transactions varies depending on the blockchain and the recipient.
Public blockchains can become congested during periods of high transaction volumes. You may use the Transaction ID (TxID) to follow the status on the blockchain.
- If your transaction shows “unconfirmed” on its blockchain, this is beyond our control. You must wait for the transaction to be processed on the blockchain. Once it is included in the blockchain, it will begin to receive confirmations.
- For Bitcoin and Bitcoin-based projects, your transaction should arrive on the PlayWallet after 2 confirmations. For Ethereum and most other projects it should arrive by 6 confirmations.
- If you have sent tokens to the PlayWallet from another exchange but not received a TxID, please contact customer service for that exchange.
Note: If the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain but the credit has not yet been applied to your PlayWallet account, please create a ticket and attach a screenshot of the blockchain explorer clearly showing the confirmed transaction and TxID.
Check transaction status on the Ethereum blockchain (including PlayChip and any other ERC-20 tokens)
1. Open a Ethereum blockchain explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) and copy your TxID into the search field.
2. Ethereum-based transactions are verified and deposited into your PlayWallet account after 30 confirmations. (Additional confirmation may be required under certain circumstances)
Check transaction status on the Bitcoin blockchain
1. Open a Bitcoin blockchain explorer (e.g. https://www.blockchain.com/explorer) and enter your TxID into the search field.
2. Transactions on the Bitcoin network are usually verified and deposited into your PlayWallet account after 6 confirmations. (Additional confirmation may be required under certain circumstances)