If you are using an Android Device
1. Open your Google Authenticator App.
2. Hit the three dots in the top right hand corner
3. Select 'Settings'
4. Select 'Time Correction for Codes'
5. Select 'Sync Now'
6. Try logging in again. Your codes should be synced with the PlayXchange (PXC)
If you are using an Apple Device
1. Click the edit pencil in the top right hand corner
2. Click on the code you have used for the PlayXchange
3. Hit the delete button at the bottom of screen
4. Hit the back button on the 2FA screen and rescan the code. Be sure to enter the first code that appears to confirm the account - it will expire within 30 seconds.
If you are still having difficulties after attempting the above, please follow the steps outlined in this FAQ.