The process for taking a screenshot, where a user captures an image of their devices screen, varies between devices and manufacturers. We have provided a basic description for the more standard devices below. If you are a still unable to produce a screenshot after following these instructions please refer to your individual devices manufacturer for instructions.
- Apple - laptop/desktop
- Apple - mobile devices
Apple - Laptop and Desktop Devices
- Expand your browser to fill the screen by clicking the Green button in the top left hand corner of the window.
- Press the the following keys simultaneously Shift+Command(⌘)+3.
The screenshot will be saved as a .png file on your desktop, you can now attach this file to your support ticket or copy and paste the image into the response field.
NB. If you are using multiple monitors please note that you will create multiple .png files, please ensure that you provide the appropriate image.
Apple - Mobile Devices
For iPhone X or later:
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of your iPhone.
- Immediately click the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. Press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot.
On an iPad Pro:
- Press and hold the Top button and immediately click the Volume Up button, then release both buttons.
- Press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot.
On iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, and iPod touch:
- Press and hold the Top or Side button.
- Immediately click the Home button, then release the Top or Side buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you've taken before, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots.
On a Windows device hit the 'Print Screen' (aka. Print Sc.) key, usually located to the top right of the keyboard, above the delete and insert keys.
Reply to your PlayWallet Support ticket and simply paste the screenshot into the reply, you can do this by either holding the 'Ctrl' key and pressing V, or right-clicking within the response field and selecting Paste from the menu.
For Android devices that are running Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.0) or above hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously (for Samsung devices use the Power and Home buttons). Your device will save the current display as a screenshot in your gallery, you can also access the image by tapping the notification that appears in the notification area.