Please note that to pass KYC verification, we are required to confirm your name and address or date of birth.
We require the following:
- A photograph (NOT a scanned copy) of at least one government-issued photo ID that includes your name, DOB and address
- A selfie that includes you holding the government-issued ID without obstruction. This selfie only needs to show your face and your ID clearly.
- If your government-issued ID does not contain your DOB or address, you must also supply a supporting ID document that includes your name with either your DOB or address.
Note: We value your privacy; all documents will be securely stored.
Please attach each file individually and ensure that all images are clear. Please take the time to label each attachment so we know what it is. JPEG format is preferred, especially if copied into the field.
Please take the time to ensure we can see all the essential details required before your submission to provide a speedy process for both parties. It is vital that we can view the document image, name and date of birth. We recommend not using a flash as it can distort the image. If we cannot see your picture on the ID clearly, we will ask you to resubmit.
Please follow these instructions to complete the KYC process.
- Go to PlayLobby and check that your profile has the exact details as the information on the IDs you will supply, and take a screenshot of it.
- Email email@example.com or PlayWallet Support to create an account (if you don't already have one) - you must use the same email address as your PlayWallet account.
- Title KYC Submission ticket
- Complete the ticket details as described above.
We will then perform the KYC checks, and if they pass, we will mark your PlayWallet account as Verified. You will then be eligible to withdraw PlayChip from your account.